Search Minori, Campania Hotels from AU$78
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 27 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 26 Dec. 2019
Visitors to Minori are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, gardens, and monuments. Top sights around the area include Roman Villa, Villa Rufolo, and Cathedral of Amalfi.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Minori
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) 24.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 37.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Minori
The city is notable for landmarks like Roman Villa, St. Lucia's Church, and St. Trofimena Cathedral. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Minori Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Villa Romana e Antiquarium to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Minori. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Palazzo Vingius - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Villa Romana Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Settebello - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Top places to see around the area include Villa Rufolo, located 1 mi (1.5 from the city center, and Cathedral of Amalfi, which is 2 mi (3.3 away.
Dressing for Minori
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Minori gets about 34.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Minori?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Minori, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Minori?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Minori?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Minori?
What are some hotels with pools in Minori?
Recent Reviews in Minori
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Minori airport?
- Where to stay near top Minori attractions?
- More accommodation types in Minori
- Which hotel chains are in Minori?
- What are the most popular hotels in Minori?
- Are there hotels near Minori?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends