Search Amalfi, Campania Hotels from AU$111
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Amalfi give high marks for the beaches, local tours, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés, restaurants, and cathedral. Cathedral of Amalfi, Villa Rufolo, and Roman Villa are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 84 hotels and other accommodations in Amalfi
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) 26.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 38.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Amalfi
The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks such as Cathedral of Amalfi. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Amalfi Beach. Top activities include taking local tours and boating, while Amalfi Harbour is one place to visit.
In Amalfi, you'll be able to select from 84 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Santa Caterina - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Marina Riviera - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Floridiana - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Villa Rufolo, located 1.1 mi (1.8 from the city center, and Roman Villa, which is 1.6 mi (2.7 away.
Dressing for Amalfi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Amalfi gets about 34.57 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 43°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Amalfi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Amalfi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Amalfi?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Amalfi?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Amalfi?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Amalfi?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Amalfi?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Amalfi?
What's the best boutique hotel in Amalfi?
Recent Reviews in Amalfi
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Amalfi airport?
- Where to stay near top Amalfi attractions?
- More accommodation types in Amalfi
- Which hotel chains are in Amalfi?
- What are the most popular hotels in Amalfi?
- Are there hotels near Amalfi?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends