Search Atrani, Campania Hotels from AU$115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Aug. 2020
Visitors to Atrani are sure to enjoy the beaches, spas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its cafés. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Amalfi, Villa Rufolo, and Roman Villa.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Atrani
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) 25.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 38.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Atrani
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Atrani Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of Santa Maria Maddalena and Church of San Salvatore del Birecto.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Atrani. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Palazzo Ferraioli Hotel & Wellness Center - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Me.Fra Camere - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- L'Argine Fiorito - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and free WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Cathedral of Amalfi, located 0.4 mi (0.6 from the city center, and Villa Rufolo, which is 1 mi (1.6 away.
Dressing for Atrani
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Atrani is 34.57 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Atrani?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Atrani, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Atrani?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Atrani?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Atrani?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Atrani?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Atrani?
Recent Reviews in Atrani
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Atrani airport?
- Where to stay near top Atrani attractions?
- More accommodation types in Atrani
- What kind of hotels are in Atrani?
- Which hotel chains are in Atrani?
- What are the most popular hotels in Atrani?
- Are there hotels near Atrani?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends