Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 1 Nov. 2020
Reviewed on 2 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Oct. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Nov. 2019
Visitors to Furore are sure to enjoy the mountain views and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, monuments, and wineries. Emerald Grotto, Cathedral of Amalfi, and Church of Santa Maria Assunta are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Furore
- The closest major airport is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi) 30.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) 36.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Furore
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Sant'Elia, Church of San Giacomo, and Church of San Michele. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cantine Marisa Cuomo and Fiordo di Furore Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Furore. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Eco dell'800 - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Il Rifugio di Ela - Our customers like the WiFi at this apartment. Amenities at this apartment include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Holidays Fico d'India - Amenities at this townhouse accommodation include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Emerald Grotto, located 1.1 mi (1.7 from the city center, and Cathedral of Amalfi, which is 3.1 mi (4.9 away.
Dressing for Furore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Furore each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Furore?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Furore, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Furore?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Furore?
What's the best hotel for couples in Furore?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Furore?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Furore?
What are some hotels with pools in Furore?
Recent Reviews in Furore
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Furore airport?
- Where to stay near top Furore attractions?
- More accommodation types in Furore
- Which hotel chains are in Furore?
- What are the most popular hotels in Furore?
- Are there hotels near Furore?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends