Holidays in Amalfi
Amalfi Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Amalfi hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Amalfi trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page.
Top hotels in Amalfi
Reviewed on 31 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 20 Sep. 2020
Top activities in Amalfi
Amalfi Beach Holiday
A Amalfi holiday makes it simple to kick back and unwind. Whether you like the idea of chilling out by the water or ambling along the shoreline collecting seashells, a trip to Amalfi will put a spring in your step. If you'd rather be close to the city centre, base yourself around Amalfi Beach. This strip of coast is only 0.1 miles (0.2 km) away. We also offer Amalfi packages close to Atrani Beach and Castiglione Beach, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About Amalfi
- Nothing screams holiday like staying within moments of the water. If you happen to agree, check out what's available among our Amalfi beach hotels.
- Apartments, like Aurora Apartments and Heart Of Amalfi, are also popular property types here. Compare amenities and prices and take your pick!
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Amalfi. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your credit card safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of holidaying.
- Our Amalfi things to do page is a great place to begin planning your trip to Amalfi. After you arrive, get chatting to one of the 4,900 locals to learn even more.
- Save a bundle on experiences with our Amalfi holiday deals. Visit Amalfi Cathedral, along with other big-name sights, with the extra dollars in your wallet.