Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kew, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its breweries. Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Melbourne Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 14.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 22.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kew
A favorite place to visit in the city is Studley Park Boathouse. In the area, you'll also find Melbourne Cricket Ground and St. Kilda Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Kew. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel 115 - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quest Kew - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this apartment. With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Quality Suites Beaumont Kew - This 4-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a conference center. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Popular places to visit around the area include Melbourne Museum, located 3.3 mi (5.3 from the heart of the city, and Royal Botanic Gardens, which is 3.6 mi (5.8 away.
Dressing for Kew
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Kew each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 41°F