Visitors to Jesmond are sure to enjoy the spas, shopping, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its university setting.
- You'll find 144 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newcastle
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 17.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jesmond
Places to visit in the larger region include University of Newcastle, Hunter Wetlands Centre, and Blackbutt Reserve. You'll also find Newcastle International Hockey Centre and Newcastle International Sports Centre in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Jesmond Executive Villas - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Jesmond
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Jesmond is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F