Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Fallbrook, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its casinos, golf courses, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Legoland California and Carlsbad Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 116 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Temecula
- The closest major airport is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley) 22.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) 31 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fallbrook
Golfing is a top activity, and Fallbrook Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are California Watercolors and Fallbrook Winery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Fallbrook. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook Downtown - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Pala Mesa Golf Resort - Temecula - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn Fallbrook - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean rooms.
Popular places to see outside the city include Legoland California, located 19.5 mi (31.4 from the city center, and Carlsbad Premium Outlets, which is 19.6 mi (31.6 away.
Dressing for Fallbrook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fallbrook is 8.82 inches
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F