Visitors to Eze are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its ancient ruins. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Villa Kerylos, and Exotic Garden.
- You'll find 206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 13.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Eze
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Vieux Eze and Trophée des Alpes. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jardin d’Èze and Galimard Perfumerie.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Eze. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Chateau Eza - This 5-star hotel in Eze Old Town features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Chateau De La Chevre D Or - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Eze Old Town can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Eze Hermitage Hôtel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Popular places to see in the area include Casino Monte Carlo, located 3.4 mi (5.4 from the heart of the city, and Villa Kerylos, which is 2.3 mi (3.6 away.
Getting Around Eze
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Eze-sur-Mer Station. Eze might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Eze
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Eze is 20.98 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F