Search Antibes, Cannes Hotels from AU$70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar. 2020
Travelers give high marks for the beaches in Antibes, which is also known for its cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene and cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Juan-les-Pins Beach and Marineland Antibes.
- You'll find 1385 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cannes
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 12.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Antibes
Attractions like Marineland Antibes and Antibes Land are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Juan-les-Pins Beach, Salis Beach, and Garoupe Beach. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port Vauban is one place to visit.
In Antibes, there are 255 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Villa - This 4-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Cap d Antibes Beach Hotel - Our customers like the location at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Sainte Valérie - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include La Croisette, located 4.7 mi (7.6 from the city center, and Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, which is 5.2 mi (8.3 away.
Getting Around Antibes
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Antibes is simple. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Antibes Station, Antibes Juan-les-Pins Station, or Biot Station. You can learn about your water travel options at the marina.
Dressing for Antibes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Antibes gets about 20.08 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Antibes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Antibes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Antibes?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Antibes?
What's the best hotel for couples in Antibes?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Antibes?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Antibes?
What's the best high-end hotel in Antibes?
What's the best boutique hotel in Antibes?
Recent Reviews in Antibes
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Antibes airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Antibes?
- Where to stay near top Antibes attractions?
- More accommodation types in Antibes
- What kind of hotels are in Antibes?
- Which hotel chains are in Antibes?
- What are the most popular hotels in Antibes?
- Are there hotels near Antibes?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends