Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Saint-Paul-de-Vence, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the gardens and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and rural setting. Around the area, top sights include Casino Monte Carlo, Chateau Grimaldi, and Allianz Riviera.
- You'll find 1120 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nice
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 8.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Paul-de-Vence
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Historic Town Saint-Paul-de-Vence. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Musee de Saint-Paul and Fondation Maeght.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Saint-Paul-de-Vence. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Toile Blanche - Amenities at this guesthouse include a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hôtel les Messugues - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Le Mas de Pierre - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a casino, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Casino Monte Carlo, located 15.7 mi (25.3 from the city center, and Chateau Grimaldi, which is 2.4 mi (3.9 away.
Dressing for Saint-Paul-de-Vence
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 20.98 inches of rain falls on Saint-Paul-de-Vence each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 41°F