Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the seaside and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Villa Ephrussi, and Villa Kerylos.
- You'll find 206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 9.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
Notable city landmarks like Villa Ephrussi and Cap-Ferrat Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Port Beach, Paloma Beach, and Passable Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Villa Grecque Kérylos and Baie des Fourmis Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hotel Royal Riviera - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants.
- Hôtel & Spa la Villa Cap Ferrat - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Casino Monte Carlo, located 5.9 mi (9.5 from the heart of the city, and Villa Kerylos, which is 1.1 mi (1.7 away.
Dressing for Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat gets about 20.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F