Search Monaco, Europe Hotels from AU$97
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Jun. 2020
Reviewed on 8 Aug. 2020
Travelers to Monaco give high marks for the casinos, bustling port, and beautiful gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, local tours, and cafés. Top sights in the city include Casino Monte Carlo, Monaco Harbour, and Prince's Palace.
- There are 209 hotels and other accommodations in Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 18.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Monaco
The city is notable for landmarks like Casino Monte Carlo, Villa Ephrussi, and Pont Vieux. The city's gardens and seaside provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Exotic Garden. Top activities include boating and taking local tours, while Monaco Harbour, Mala Beach Coastal Path, and Eze-Sur-Mer Port are favorite sights to visit.
In Monaco, you'll find 209 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat, A Four Seasons Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Chateau De La Chevre D Or - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Eze Old Town can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Chateau Eza - This 5-star hotel in Eze Old Town features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Monaco include Prince's Palace. Popular places to visit in the area include Villa Kerylos, located 4.9 mi (8 from the heart of the city, and Port of Nice, which is 7.3 mi (11.7 away.
Getting Around Monaco
With so many ways to get around, exploring Monaco is simple. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Monte Carlo Monaco Station, Cap-d'Ail Station, or Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Station. You can find out about options for water transportation at the local port.
Dressing for Monaco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.98 inches of rain falls on Monaco each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Monaco?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monaco, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Monaco?
Recent Reviews in Monaco
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Monaco?
- Where to stay near top Monaco attractions?
- More accommodation types in Monaco
- What kind of hotels are in Monaco?
- Which hotel chains are in Monaco?
- What are the most popular hotels in Monaco?
- Are there hotels near Monaco?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends