Visiting Cap d'Ail
Visitors to Cap d'Ail are sure to enjoy the waterfront and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Top sights around the area include Casino Monte Carlo, Exotic Garden, and Prince's Palace.
- You'll find 209 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Monaco
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 16 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cap d'Ail
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Casino Monte Carlo, Exotic Garden, and Prince's Palace. In the area, you'll also find Monaco Harbour and Villa Kerylos.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cap d'Ail. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Riviera Marriott La Porte de Monaco - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Résidence Le Quai des Princes - Our customers like the location at this vacation rental. With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to a marina and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Hotel De Monaco - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and a bar.
Popular places to see in the area include Villa Ephrussi, located 3.9 mi (6.3 from the city center, and Port of Nice, which is 5.8 mi (9.3 away.
Getting Around Cap d'Ail
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Cap d'Ail is a breeze. If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Cap-d'Ail Station. You can learn about your water travel options at the local port.
Dressing for Cap d'Ail
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cap d'Ail is 20.98 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F