Search Grasse, Cannes Hotels from AU$105
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Grasse has to offer including the golf courses, casinos, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. International Perfume Museum, Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, and La Croisette are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1385 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cannes
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) 23.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grasse
Cultural venues in the city include International Perfume Museum, Musee d'Art et d'Histoire de Provence, and Museum and Parfumerie Fragonard. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grasse Cathedral and Claux Amic Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Grasse. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Bastide Saint-Antoine - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Hotel Elixir Grasse - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel La Bellaudière - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, located 8.9 mi (14.3 from the city center, and La Croisette, which is 9.7 mi (15.6 away.
Getting Around Grasse
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Grasse Station. Grasse might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Grasse
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Grasse gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 39°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Grasse?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Grasse, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Grasse?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Grasse?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Grasse?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Grasse?
What's the best high-end hotel in Grasse?
What's the best golf hotel in Grasse?
Recent Reviews in Grasse
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Grasse airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Grasse?
- Where to stay near top Grasse attractions?
- More accommodation types in Grasse
- What kind of hotels are in Grasse?
- Which hotel chains are in Grasse?
- What are the most popular hotels in Grasse?
- Are there hotels near Grasse?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends