- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of L'Esterel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Comfort Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Comfort Triple Room
Economy Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Cannes, L'Esterel is in the city centre and near the beach. Cannes Harbour and Cannes-Mandelieu Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Midi Beach and Gazagnaire Beach. Marineland Antibes and Nautipolis Aquatic Complex are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Rue d'Antibes - 1 min walk
- Palace of Festivals and Conferences - 6 min walk
- Promenade de la Croisette - 6 min walk
- Cannes Harbour - 7 min walk
- Le Croisette Casino Barriere de Cannes - 10 min walk
- Cannes Station - 1 min walk
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 34 min drive
- Asie - 1 min walk
- Le Hit - 1 min walk
- Da Laura Il Lꓯbo - 1 min walk
- Les Négociants - 1 min walk
- KFC - 1 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.