Search Daylesford, Daylesford Hotels from AU$122
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Daylesford are sure to enjoy the spas, lakeside, and coffeehouses. Culturally-rich and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its gardens.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in Daylesford
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 72.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 79.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Daylesford
The city's cultural venues include Daylesford Museum and Cultural Centre and Convent Gallery. The lakeside and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Lake Daylesford and Wombat Hill Botanic Gardens. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Daylesford Regional Visitor Information Centre and Mill Markets.
In Daylesford, you'll be able to select from 101 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Old Chilli B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a spa tub.
- Lake House Daylesford - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Daylesford
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Daylesford Station. Daylesford may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Daylesford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 77°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Daylesford gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Daylesford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Daylesford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Daylesford?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Daylesford?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Daylesford?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Daylesford?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Daylesford?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Daylesford?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Daylesford?
Recent Reviews in Daylesford
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Daylesford airport?
- Where to stay near top Daylesford attractions?
- More accommodation types in Daylesford
- What kind of hotels are in Daylesford?
- Which hotel chains are in Daylesford?
- What are the most popular hotels in Daylesford?
- Are there hotels near Daylesford?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends