Visiting Daintree Rainforest
Tourists are sure to enjoy all the features that Daintree Rainforest has to offer. This city attracts visitors with its relaxing and tucked away ambiance.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Daintree Rainforest
- Closest major airport is in Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) 87.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Daintree Rainforest
Daintree Entomological Museum and Alexandra Bay Waterfall are a couple of favorite places to visit. With 2 hotels and other lodging options in Daintree Rainforest, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates.
- Heritage Lodge & Spa - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, you'll have access to free breakfast, a restaurant, and a furnished balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its restaurant and helpful staff.
Dressing for Daintree Rainforest
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- Daintree Rainforest gets about 82.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 63°F