Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cyberjaya, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its spas, gardens, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Petaling Street, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament.
- You'll find 1728 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 19.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 23.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cyberjaya
A favorite place to visit in the city is Multimedia University Cyberjaya Campus. In the area, you'll also find Shah Alam Blue Mosque and Petaling Street.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cyberjaya. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Dash Box Hotel Cyberjaya - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities.
- Cyberview Resort & Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Tan'Yaa Hotel by Ri-Yaz, Cyberjaya - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to see outside the city include Malaysian Houses of Parliament, located 15.6 mi (25.2 from the city center, and Merdeka Square, which is 15.8 mi (25.4 away.
Dressing for Cyberjaya
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Cyberjaya gets about 93.03 inches of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F