- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- 2 min walk
- Jalan Alor
- 9 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC
- 10 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur is in Kuala Lumpur's Bukit Bintang neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at KLCC Park and Batu Caves, while Berjaya Times Square and Aquaria KLCC are popular area attractions. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park and KidZania are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 2 min walk
- Jalan Alor - 9 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC - 10 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square - 11 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 11 min walk
- Bukit Bintang Station - 5 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 11 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 48 min drive
About this property
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 65 and MYR 65 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: MYR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur
- Marriott Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Marriott
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Marriott
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Mr. Bevans and his team are excellent. Staff at front desk and restaurants are very good.