Search Subang Jaya, Kuala Lumpur Hotels from AU$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Subang Jaya
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Subang Jaya, and visitors give high marks for the shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Malaysian Houses of Parliament, and Petaling Street.
- You'll find 1728 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 9.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 34 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Subang Jaya
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Empire Shopping Gallery and Subang Parade. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cilantro Culinary Academy and Taylor's College.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Subang Jaya. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Geno Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Empire Hotel Subang - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and free parking.
- E.City Hotel at OneCity - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, located 4.9 mi (7.8 from the city center, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 away.
Getting Around Subang Jaya
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from SS 15 or Kuala Lumpur Subang Jaya KTM Komuter Station. Subang Jaya may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Subang Jaya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Subang Jaya is 1.50 inches
- Usually February and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Subang Jaya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Subang Jaya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Subang Jaya?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Subang Jaya?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Subang Jaya?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Subang Jaya?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Subang Jaya?
Recent Reviews in Subang Jaya
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Subang Jaya airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Subang Jaya?
- Where to stay near top Subang Jaya attractions?
- More accommodation types in Subang Jaya
- What kind of hotels are in Subang Jaya?
- Which hotel chains are in Subang Jaya?
- What are the most popular hotels in Subang Jaya?
- Are there hotels near Subang Jaya?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends