Visitors can enjoy all that Klang has to offer including the monuments, waterfront, and seafood restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, Malaysian Houses of Parliament, and Mid Valley Mega Mall.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Klang
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) 15.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) 43.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Klang
The city is notable for landmarks like Raja Mahadi Fort, Royal Gallery, and Istana Alam Shah. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Church of Our Lady of Lourdes and Klang Parade.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Klang. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lax Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Première Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Port Klang can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Dream Garden Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Shah Alam Blue Mosque, located 5.7 mi (9.1 from the heart of the city, and Malaysian Houses of Parliament, which is 17.6 mi (28.4 away.
Getting Around Klang
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Klang KTM Komuter Station, Kuala Lumpur Teluk Pulai KTM Komuter Station, or Kuala Lumpur Teluk Gadong KTM Komuter Station. Klang might not have as many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Klang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 3.15 inches of rain falls on Klang each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F