Visitors to Cremorne are sure to enjoy the waterfront, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and zoo. Top sights around the area include Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and Bondi Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 13.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cremorne
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hayden Orpheum. In the area, you'll also find Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Park Regis Concierge Apartments - Amenities at this 3.5-star apartment include parking and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bondi Beach, located 5.4 mi (8.6 from the city center, and Sydney Showground, which is 9.1 mi (14.7 away.
Dressing for Cremorne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Cremorne gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 47°F