Travelers to Clarkson will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and Perth Mint.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 35.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarkson
Places to visit in the larger region include Hamersley Public Golf Course, Burns Beach, and Wanneroo Botanical Gardens & Mini Golf. Additionally, you'll find Barbagallo Raceway and HBF Arena in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Clarkson, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 44 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Rose Hotel Clarkson is located in the heart of Clarkson. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Clarkson features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Tribe Perth is 0.6 mi from the center of Clarkson. This 4-star hotel in West Perth features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough is located 19.3 mi from the heart of Clarkson. This 4.5-star resort in Scarborough features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and proximity to shopping.
Getting Around Clarkson
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Clarkson Station. Clarkson may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Clarkson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Clarkson each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 47°F