Travelers give high marks for the shopping in Chermside, which is also known for its coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks. Roma Street Parkland, Suncorp Stadium, and Queen Street Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 461 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE) 8.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chermside
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Westfield Chermside is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add 7th Brigade Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Chermside. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quest Chermside on Playfield - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Quest Chermside - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this aparthotel. This 4.5-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a conference center.
- Chermside Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Roma Street Parkland, located 5.5 mi (8.9 from the city center, and Suncorp Stadium, which is 5.6 mi (9 away.
Dressing for Chermside
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Chermside each year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 50°F