Visiting Chapel Street
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Chapel Street, though many tourists give high marks for the shopping, cafés, and restaurants. Welcoming and trendy, this city attracts visitors with its cathedrals and bars. Top attractions around the area include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Royal Botanic Gardens.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Chapel Street
- Closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 23.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chapel Street
The city is notable for its cathedrals with landmarks to visit like Eureka Tower. Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Jam Factory, Como Centre, and Bourke Street Mall. With 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations in Chapel Street, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- The Como Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, you'll have access to a restaurant, an indoor pool, and pillowtop beds. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Art Series - The Olsen - With a stay at this 5-star aparthotel, you'll have access to 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Quest on Chapel - This 4.5-star apartment features parking, a business center, and concierge services. Visitors like its helpful staff and overall value.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Melbourne Cricket Ground located 1.9 mi (3 from city center and St. Kilda Beach which is 1.9 mi (3.1 away.
Dressing for Chapel Street
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Chapel Street is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F