Visitors to Cavallino-Treporti are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and bars. St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge, and Sea Life Jesolo are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Cavallino-Treporti
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) 12.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF) 30.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cavallino-Treporti
A couple of favorite places to visit are Marina Fiorita and Punta Sabbioni Waterbus. In the area, you'll also find St. Mark's Basilica and Rialto Bridge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Cavallino-Treporti. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Union Lido Art & Park Hotel - This 4.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a free water park.
- Locanda Da Scarpa - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Hotel Valdor - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Sea Life Jesolo, located 7.3 mi (11.8 from the heart of the city, and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 away.
Dressing for Cavallino-Treporti
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cavallino-Treporti is 33.46 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F