Visiting Cams Wharf
Families enjoy visiting Cams Wharf though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Cams Wharf
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) 41.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cams Wharf
- Raffertys Resort - This 3.5-star apartment features 3 outdoor pools, a private beach, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Cams Wharf
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 60°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Cams Wharf each year
- Hottest months are usually January and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and July with an average of 46°F