Search Cambridge, Kitchener Hotels from AU$87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Aug. 2020
Visitors to Cambridge are sure to enjoy the festivals and safari tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, churches, and architecture.
- You'll find 82 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kitchener
- The closest major airport is in Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) 12.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) 38.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cambridge
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Galt Little Theatre, Fire Hall Museum and Education Centre, and Dunfield Theatre Cambridge. Favorite family attractions include ibowl.ca Family Fun Center and Cambridge Ice Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cambridge Sculpture Garden and Southworks Outlet Mall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cambridge. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge Waterloo Ontario - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, Ontario - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Cambridge
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Cambridge gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 14°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cambridge?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cambridge, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Cambridge?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Cambridge?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Cambridge?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Cambridge?
What's the best golf hotel in Cambridge?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Cambridge?
Recent Reviews in Cambridge
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Cambridge airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Cambridge?
- Where to stay near top Cambridge attractions?
- More accommodation types in Cambridge
- What kind of hotels are in Cambridge?
- Which hotel chains are in Cambridge?
- What are the most popular hotels in Cambridge?
- Are there hotels near Cambridge?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends