Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brampton, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Canada's Wonderland, Toronto Public Library, and CN Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 833 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toronto
- The closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) 12 from the city center
- The next closest is in Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) 30.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brampton
The city's natural beauty is on display at Donald M. Gordon Chinguacousy Park, Gage Park, and Heart Lake Conservation Area. Hockey fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at Century Gardens Arena, Brampton Memorial Arena, or Victoria Park Arena. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Historic Bovaird House and Rose Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Brampton. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Brampton Toronto - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Newton Villa - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable beds at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Brampton - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Canada's Wonderland, located 14 mi (22.5 from the heart of the city, and Toronto Public Library, which is 18.5 mi (29.8 away.
Getting Around Brampton
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Brampton Station, Brampton Bramalea Station, or Brampton Mount Pleasant Station. Brampton may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Brampton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Brampton gets about 0 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F