Visitors to Caledon are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Canada's Wonderland.
- You'll find 833 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Toronto
- The closest major airport is in Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) 30.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) 47.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Caledon
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the hiking trails and such places to visit as Belfountain Conservation Area and Albion Hills Conservation Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Caledon Country Club and Heathlands Links at Osprey Valley.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Forest Creek Bed & Breakfast and Retreat - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to ski-in/ski-out access and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Canada's Wonderland, located 18.4 mi (29.6 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Caledon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Caledon is 0 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F