- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- 3 min walk
- St. Lawrence Market
- 9 min walk
- Scotiabank Arena
- 9 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Toronto's Financial District neighbourhood, One King West Hotel & Residence is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Nathan Phillips Square and CN Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit PATH Underground Shopping Mall and Toronto Eaton Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Scotiabank Arena or Rogers Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: King Station is just steps away and Queen Station is 6 minutes by foot.
- Hockey Hall of Fame - 3 min walk
- Toronto Eaton Centre - 8 min walk
- St. Lawrence Market - 9 min walk
- Scotiabank Arena - 9 min walk
- Nathan Phillips Square - 10 min walk
- King Station - 1 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 7 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Teller’s Bar and Lounge – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Cafe Plenty – Café. Serves light fare on selected days.
About this property
One King West Hotel & Residence
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property accepts debit or credit cards only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. Debit cards are not accepted for incidentals, however. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb/9 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 25.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- One King West Hotel Toronto
- One King West Hotel
- One King West Toronto
- One King West
- 1 King West Hotel & Residence
- King Suites Toronto
- One King West Hotel And Residence
- Suites 1 King West
- One King West Hotel Residence
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very nice property and great staff. However minimal materials in the kitchen to assist in prepping meals. Could not use both stove top burners at once due to pans not fitting. Overall decent stay.