Families will find kid-friendly activities in Brunswick, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Melbourne Zoo.
- You'll find 1261 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 7.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 14.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brunswick
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Melbourne Cricket Ground, St. Kilda Beach, and Melbourne Zoo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Melbourne Museum and Queen Victoria Market.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Brunswick. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Melbourne's Princes Park Motor Inn - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Parkville Motel - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this motel. This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Dolma Hotel - This 3-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Melbourne Central, located 3 mi (4.9 from the city center, and Bourke Street Mall, which is 3.3 mi (5.3 away.
Getting Around Brunswick
Walk to nearby metro stations like Brunswick Station, Anstey Station, and Jewell Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Brunswick
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Brunswick is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F