Search Bluewater, Townsville Hotels from AU$93
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travelers to Bluewater will find plenty to explore and enjoy. You'll find 150 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Townsville. The closest major airport is in Townsville, QLD (TSV) 26.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bluewater
Places to visit in the area include Dan Gleeson Memorial Gardens, Royal Australian Air Force Townsville Museum, and Willows Shopping Centre.
Dressing for Bluewater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 67°F at night
- About 40.35 inches of rain falls on Bluewater each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 58°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bluewater?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bluewater, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Bluewater?
Recent Reviews in Bluewater
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bluewater airport?
- Where to stay near top Bluewater attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bluewater
- Which hotel chains are in Bluewater?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bluewater?
- Are there hotels near Bluewater?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends