Visiting Berowra Waters
Visitors can enjoy all that Berowra Waters has to offer including its waterfront. A top sight in the area is Newport Beach.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 37.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Berowra Waters
A favorite place to visit in the city is Berowra Waters Marina. Additionally, you'll find Newport Beach in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Berowra Waters, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are some of the places to stay in the area:
- Calabash Bay Lodge is located in the heart of Berowra Waters. This 4.5-star vacation home in Berowra Waters features free WiFi, a library, and laundry facilities.
- Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is 0.7 mi from the center of Berowra Waters. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney is located 18.9 mi from the heart of Berowra Waters. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sydney can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Berowra Waters
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Berowra Waters gets about 46.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F