Get an overview of this hotelUpscale hotel with rooftop pool, in center of Sydney
Hyde Park adjacent
Located in Sydney's CBD, steps from restaurants, museums and the retail precinct, the smoke-free Pullman Sydney Hyde Park is opposite to the iconic Hyde Park. The Opera House and Sydney Harbour's Circular Quay are within a 20-minute walk.
Swim with a view
The 23-story Sydney Pullman Hotel features a rooftop pool and sundeck with expansive views of Sydney's CBD and Hyde Park. The views are also impressive from the hotel's windows on the Park restaurant.
LCD TVs, luxury beds
Stylish guestrooms come with floor-to-ceiling windows, signature bedding, LCD TVs, and marble baths. Conveniences include wireless Internet access, generous work areas, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
The 23-story Sydney Pullman Hotel is steps from the CBD (Central Business District). Hyde Park, a popular urban oasis, is adjacent to the hotel. The Museum rail station is just 0.2 km away.
A rooftop pool with spa tub and sundeck offers panoramic vistas. The Pullman Hotel's Windows on the Park restaurant showcases modern Australian cuisine, complemented by park and city views. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. The wine list features premium Australian selections.
Conveniences include a 24-hour fitness center, a concierge desk, business services, a number of conference rooms, and wireless Internet access in public areas and guestrooms (surcharge). Secure self parking and valet parking are available for a fee (height restrictions apply). A shuttle service to the airport is also available (surcharge). The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Banquet hall
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 241
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 23
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 26.50 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 26.50 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Windows on the Park Restaurant - Located on level two with windows overlooking Hyde Park. A buffet breakfast is served and dinner daily.
Bar Rendezvous - Located in the lobby. Serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and snacks. Open from 3 PM until late.
Cafe Thirty6 - Located to the left side of the lobby, serves a la carte breakfast daily and lunch on weekdays. Closes at 3 PM.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
The Cook and Phillip Aquatic Centre (0.5 km) has an eight-lane, 50-metre swimming pool, a leisure pool with wave machine and rapid river run, basketball and tennis courts, and a children's play area.
On site are a large number of recreational facilities including a 10-metre heated rooftop freshwater swimming pool with views of Sydney's CBD and Hyde Park. Other facilities include a two─three person indoor spa tub overlooking the pool area and Hyde Park. A steam room is located nearby. Also on the pool level is a two-room fitness centre containing cardio equipment with a treadmill, bike, and step machine, and a system for resistance training.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 70 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 34 for adults and AUD 17 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 26.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 26.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 65 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Pullman Hyde
- Pullman Hyde Hotel
- Pullman Hyde Hotel Sydney Park
- Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
- Pullman Sydney Hyde Park Hotel
- Pullman Hyde Park Hotel
- Pullman Hyde Park