Families will find kid-friendly activities in Belmont, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 441 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 3.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmont
Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Perth Mint and Hyde Park.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ellard Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include SCITECH Discovery Centre, located 4.9 mi (7.9 from the heart of the city, and Kings Park War Memorial, which is 5.1 mi (8.2 away.
Dressing for Belmont
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Belmont each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F