Visitors to Woollahra are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, beaches, and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woollahra
A favorite place to visit in the city is Queen Street. In the area, you'll also find Bondi Beach and Sydney Opera House.
This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Hughenden Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sydney Eastern Suburbs can enjoy access to a bar and a conference center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Sydney Harbour Bridge, located 3 mi (4.9 from the heart of the city, and Sydney Showground, which is 10.4 mi (16.8 away.
Dressing for Woollahra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 46.77 inches of rain falls on Woollahra each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 47°F