Visitors to Warburton are sure to enjoy the riverfront and bars. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its mountain views. In Warburton, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Warburton
The city's riverfront and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Mount Donna Buang. Additionally, you might want to add O'Shannassy Trail to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Warburton. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Oscar's on the Yarra - This 4-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Forget Me Not Cottages - With a stay at this 4.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with a private spa tub.
- Warburton Motel - This 3-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Warburton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Warburton gets about 0.47 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F