Visiting Valley Center
Visitors can enjoy all that Valley Center has to offer including the casinos, live music, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and spas. A top sight in the area is San Diego Zoo Safari Park.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Valley Center
- The closest major airport is in Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) 29.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Murrieta, CA (RBK-French Valley) 38 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Valley Center
San Diego Zoo Safari Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Casino Pauma and Dixon Lake in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Valley Center, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 21 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- San Diego County Country Vacation Rental w/ Gorgeous Mountain Views, & More is 4.6 mi from the center of Valley Center. This 2.5-star motel in Valley Center features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Business Class Amenities & Homespun Elegance is located 4.4 mi from the heart of Valley Center. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Temecula can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Pechanga Resort & Casino is 3 mi from central Valley Center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Carlsbad can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit around the area include Legoland California, located 20.2 mi (32.6 from the heart of the city, and Carlsbad Premium Outlets, which is 20.8 mi (33.5 away.
Dressing for Valley Center
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 13.11 inches of rain falls on Valley Center each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F