- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of TS Suites Bali
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 2 Bedrooms (T Sky)
Tshore Villa, 2 bedrooms
TSun Villa, 2 bedrooms
TStar Villa, 2 bedrooms
About this area
TS Suites Bali is located near the beach and in an area with great shopping. Finns Recreation Club and Benoa Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park. Bali Zoo and Circus Waterpark are also worth visiting.
- Double Six Beach - 14 min walk
- Legian Beach - 19 min walk
- Eat Street - 7 min drive
- Beachwalk Shopping Center - 19 min drive
- Seminyak Square - 20 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 16 min drive
- TSea Leisure Club — 1 min walk
About this property
TS Suites Bali
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: IDR 200000.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The rooms are really nice amd staff super friendly. The main walkways to the rooms could do with a good scrub as there are plenty of dirt marks andd the breakfast was very average considering the price you pay. The food did not seem cooked fresh as most was cold no matter what time you went. If you tried eating during busy times the service was super slow even took 10 minutes to get some milk to put in my coffee by which stage the coffee was then as cold as the milk and there was no plates leftto use. Need to improve breakfast service.