Visiting Seminyak Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Seminyak Beach, though many travelers give high marks for the beaches, sunsets, and shopping. This city attracts visitors with its restaurants, surfing, and bars. Top attractions around the area include Kuta Beach, Carrefour Plaza Kuta, and Tanah Lot.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Seminyak Beach
- Closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) 5.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seminyak Beach
Families come for attractions such as Finns Recreation Club, Waterbom Park, and Circus Waterpark. The beach, sunsets, and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and worth a visit are Legian Beach, Double Six Beach, and Kuta Beach. With 28 hotels and other lodging options in Seminyak Beach, you'll find a vacation retreat at an affordable rate.
- The Legian, Bali - This 5-star resort in Laksmana features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- The Bandha Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Padma, you'll have access to 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free WiFi. Our customers love its helpful staff and room size.
- The Oberoi, Bali - This 5-star resort in Laksmana features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Visitors like its pool and helpful staff.
Outside of the city, popular places to visit include Carrefour Plaza Kuta located 2.3 mi (3.7 from city center and Tanah Lot which is 7 mi (11.3 away.
Dressing for Seminyak Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 71°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Seminyak Beach is 1.73 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 91°F while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 69°F