Search San Ysidro, California Hotels from AU$87
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting San Ysidro
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in San Ysidro, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its beaches and live music. Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, and Club Campestre Golf Course are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in San Ysidro
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.) 7.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) 24 away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Ysidro
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Las Americas Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in San Ysidro. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Americana Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Quality Inn & Suites Near The Border - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Rodeway Inn - This 1.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include San Diego Convention Center, located 12.4 mi (19.9 from the city center, and Club Campestre Golf Course, which is 4.1 mi (6.6 away.
Getting Around San Ysidro
Nearby metro stations include Beyer Blvd Trolley Station and San Ysidro Transit Center Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for San Ysidro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 43°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Ysidro is 10.55 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in San Ysidro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Ysidro, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in San Ysidro?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to San Ysidro?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in San Ysidro?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in San Ysidro?
Recent Reviews in San Ysidro
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the San Ysidro airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of San Ysidro?
- Where to stay near top San Ysidro attractions?
- More accommodation types in San Ysidro
- Which hotel chains are in San Ysidro?
- What are the most popular hotels in San Ysidro?
- Are there hotels near San Ysidro?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends