- Riverwalk Golf Club
- 2 min drive
- Fashion Valley Mall
- 3 min drive
- Waffle Spot
- 1 min walk
- Trellises Garden Grille
- 17 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, Kings Inn San Diego - Seaworld - Zoo is in San Diego's Mission Valley neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Port of San Diego and B Street Cruise Ship Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Hotel Circle and San Diego Zoo. Check out an event or a game at Petco Park, and consider making time for SeaWorld, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Riverwalk Golf Club - 2 min drive
- Fashion Valley Mall - 3 min drive
- Old Town San Diego State Park - 3 min drive
- Mormon Battalion Historic Site - 3 min drive
- University of San Diego - 5 min drive
- Fashion Valley Transit Center Station - 2 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 12 min drive
- The Waffle Spot — 1 min walk
- The Amigo Spot — 1 min walk
- Waffle Spot - 1 min walk
- Trellises Garden Grille - 17 min walk
- Terrace Café - 18 min walk
About this property
Kings Inn San Diego - Seaworld - Zoo
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100. per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: USD 8 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests are limited to one parking space per room. Fees apply for additional spaces and availability is not guaranteed. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kings Inn Hotel Seaworld Zoo San Diego
- Kings Inn Hotel Seaworld Zoo
- Kings Seaworld Zoo San Diego
- Kings Seaworld Zoo
- Kings Hotel San Diego
- Kings Inn San Diego Seaworld Zoo
- Kings Inn Seaworld Zoo
- Kings San Diego Seaworld Zoo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
A complimentary breakfast would’ve been nice, instead of having to pay $9 for a waffle. Condition of hotel is so-so.