Visitors to Rye are sure to enjoy the spas, beaches, and hot springs. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its golf courses. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodations in Rye
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) 49 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 71.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rye
The city's beaches and hot springs provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Rye Beach. Additionally, you might want to add The Dunes Golf Links to your agenda.
In Rye, you'll be able to select from 57 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sunny Side Up B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Plantation House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Weeroona - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is London Bridge, located 7.3 mi (11.8 from the city center.
Dressing for Rye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 77°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rye is 0.79 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F