Visiting Rooty Hill
Visitors to Rooty Hill are sure to enjoy the restaurants and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Sydney Showground.
- You'll find 964 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) 34.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rooty Hill
A couple of favorite places to visit are Blacktown International Sportspark and Western Sydney Parklands. Additionally, you'll find Sydney Showground in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Sydney Rooty Hill - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Rooty Hill
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Sydney Rooty Hill Station. Rooty Hill might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Rooty Hill
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Rooty Hill is 1.26 inches
- January and December are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F