Visitors to Rifle are sure to enjoy the mountain views and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Glenwood Springs
- The closest major airport is in Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional) 80 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rifle
The hiking trails, mountain views, and waterfalls highlight the city's natural beauty, and Rifle Arch, Rifle Gap State Park, and Hubbard Mesa Open Area are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rifle Creek Golf Course and Rifle Mountain Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Rifle. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Rifle - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Rifle - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Rifle - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Rifle
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Rifle is 16.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 9°F