Families will find kid-friendly activities in Palisade, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars.
- You'll find 74 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Junction
- The closest major airport is in Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional) 15.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Palisade
Top activities include wine tasting and biking, while St. Kathryn Cellars Winery, High Country Orchards, and Canyon Wind Cellars are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you'll find Cross Orchards Historic Site and Grand Junction Motor Speedway in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wine Country Inn Palisade - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Palisade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Palisade is 9.41 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 19°F