Search Grand Junction, Colorado Hotels from AU$67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 10 Jan. 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Jan. 2021
Reviewed on 27 Dec. 2020
Visiting Grand Junction
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Grand Junction, and visitors give high marks for the important monuments, array of wineries, and top-notch restaurants. Scenic and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its mountain views and shopping.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in Grand Junction
- The closest major airport is in Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional) 6.8 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Junction
Cultural venues in the city include Western Colorado Center for the Arts, Dinosaur Journey, and Devils Canyon Science and Learning Center. Favorite family attractions include Western Colorado Botanical Gardens and Bananas Fun Park. The city is notable for its monuments and landmarks such as Western Slope Vietnam War Memorial.
In Grand Junction, there are 73 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Castle Creek B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and a free airport shuttle. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Wine Country Inn Palisade - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Grand Junction - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Grand Junction
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Grand Junction Station. Grand Junction might not have as many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Grand Junction
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Grand Junction gets about 9.41 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Grand Junction?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Grand Junction, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Grand Junction?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Grand Junction?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Grand Junction?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Grand Junction?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Grand Junction?
What's the best accommodation option for a trip to the slopes in Grand Junction?
Recent Reviews in Grand Junction
More trip options
- Which hotels are closest to the Grand Junction airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Grand Junction?
- Where to stay near top Grand Junction attractions?
- More accommodation types in Grand Junction
- What kind of hotels are in Grand Junction?
- Which hotel chains are in Grand Junction?
- What are the most popular hotels in Grand Junction?
- Are there hotels near Grand Junction?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends