- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hippy Hot Springs
- 3 min drive
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
- 4 min drive
- 7 min walk
- Los Jilbertos
- 8 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Glenwood Springs, Quality Inn & Suites On the River is in the suburbs and on a river. Iron Mountain Hot Springs is worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Glenwood Hot Springs and Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park.
- Hippy Hot Springs - 3 min drive
- Glenwood Hot Springs - 4 min drive
- Glenwood Springs Center For The Arts - 4 min drive
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park - 4 min drive
- Iron Mountain Hot Springs - 5 min drive
- Glenwood Springs Station - 4 min drive
- Grand Junction, CO (GJT-Grand Junction Regional) - 83 min drive
- Fazoli's - 7 min walk
- Los Jilbertos - 8 min walk
- Culver's - 9 min walk
- Subway - 3 min drive
- Tequila's - 4 min drive
About this property
Quality Inn & Suites On the River
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quality Inn Glenwood Springs
- Quality Glenwood Springs
- Quality Inn River Glenwood Springs
- Quality Inn River
- Quality River Glenwood Springs
- Quality River Glenwood Spring
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The good: - Staff was friendly - Ample parking - The view! Simply sublime. Ask for. An odd number room, you'll thank me The "meh" - Breakfast is your traditional sugar, carbs and protein offering although they did switch up the protein from time to time. They offered breakfast burritos one morning. The not so good: - The rooms are getting old and it shows. The decor of the hallways is outdated and the bathrooms wall paper was peeling off the wall. A little TLC and this place would be perfect.